I’m delighted to join this reading challenge for 2015, hosted by Emma at Words and Peace. Here are some of the books I may include:
- Journeys Through France and Life by Glenda de Vaney (my review)
- To Dance with Kings by Rosalind Laker (set in court of Louis XIV)
- The Sharp Hook of Love by Sherry Jones (about Héloïse and Abélard)
- How Paris Became Paris by Joan De Jean
- The Vicomte de Bragelonne by Alexander Dumas (in the Musketeer series)
- Lev Gillet: ‘A Monk of the Eastern Church’ by Elisabeth Behr-Sigel
I’ll most likely add others during the year, especially as part of France Book Tours. I will post those reviews here on the Fictional 100 blog. Other brief reviews will appear on my Goodreads shelf.
Finally, these varied books on France, past and present, fiction and nonfiction, are also part of my ongoing participation in the Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge, hosted by Mom’s Small Victories, I’m Lost in Books, and Savvy Working Gal.